Welcome to the National Beta Scavenger Hunt!
How to Participate:
Choose to play as a guest; or register for a personal account with an email, username, and password of your choice.
- Tap the search icon and enter the Beta game code for the week of National Convention. Game codes, dates and times will be available closer to National Convention.
- Teams should consist of a 4-8 members. The oldest Beta is the team leader. Your team leader must login first and create your team’s name.
a. Team leaders: In order to share your team access code with your teammates, click on the tab furthest to the right in the app, select the settings “gear” icon in the upper right-hand corner and your access code will be displayed directly below your team’s name.
b. Teammates: In order to join the team, enter the team access code provided by your team leader
- Once in the game, you’ll be presented with the missions you or your team are attempting to complete. Mission types can include Photo/Video, Text or GPS check in. To complete a mission, select it from the list and hit the “Snap Evidence” button.
- Make sure you’re completing missions accurately! (e.g. “take a picture with a zebra” means take a picture with a real zebra, not next to a zebra on a computer screen). We can deduct points from your team if your submission falls short.
Bonus points can also be awarded to missions accomplished in extraordinary fashion!
- Using the navigation tabs, you can keep track of how you are doing via the activity feed and the leaderboard, see notifications from the game organizer, or review (and resubmit) your previous submissions.
- Most importantly, have fun, get really creative and interact with your fellow Betas!
Inappropriate team names, answers, photos, and videos will not be tolerated. Any violation of this policy will result in being banned from participation.
Prize: The top 3 daily team will win a scavenger hunt champ trading pin