Teams of 4 to 6 students will engage in quick, creative, and critical thinking challenges. The team members must think on their feet by applying collaborative leadership skills and make connections to produce a response in a given time frame. The challenge will be a combination of performance-based and task-based problem solving.
- Students may not be able to participate in multiple challenges due to the schedule overlap at National Convention.*
- Teams will consist of 4 to 6 students. 2.Teams will be required to collaboratively engage in higher level cognitive abilities such as abstract reasoning, problem solving and memory skills.
- The challenge will be given onsite and requires students to complete the challenge in a given time frame.
- Students will need to provide a #2 pencil.
- Awards will be given to the top exhibitors during a General Session
- Creativity - 25%
- Collaboration - 25%
- Communication - 25%
- Critical Thinking - 25%
- Leadership Skills
- Creativity and Innovation
- Communication and Collaboration
- Critical Thinking and Problem Solving