Table of contents
Guests are unable to access specific details related to each club, however can view all public information related to State Convention, National Convention and Activity Leaderboards. Upon clicking Guest from the login page, you will be prompted to select your Convention State. You may navigate to the schedules for other states at any time by clicking the three Navigation Bars found at the right of your State Convention information. A screen will open asking you to select your convention state.
All users have access to State and National Convention information when using the app. This information is accessible by clicking the yellow circles below the areas indicated as State Convention and National Convention. Details are divided by division:
- Elementary (where offered)
These sections may contain details such as:
- Welcome - Showcases each State Council, Officers, State Sponsors, and Status Sponsors.
- Schedule - The full Convention Schedule can be found here. Competition rooms will be added to the agenda within 2 weeks of each Convention.
- Sessions - Outlines each General Session Agenda
- Candidates - Lists the names of each student running for State/National Office
- Performing Arts Performance Orders - Lists school names in performance order for each respective competition.
- Songfest/ShowChoir Performance Orders - Lists school names in performance order for each respective competition.
- Voting - Gain quick access to the voting portal.
- Livestream - Quickly access General Session and Award Ceremonies through Vimeo.
These sections are constantly updated as new information comes available. To access the newest version of the app, please close out the app completely and reopen.
This section allows you to see how clubs ranks in service against other clubs in the nation and their state.
Click the yellow, View By Service button to see how clubs ranks in specific areas of service. Select a category type from the list shown to view the total service hours nationally or within your state
What it is - By clicking this section of the app, you’ll activate a color wheel. Your phone screen will automatically rotate through three colors, white, light gray and yellow. It may take a few moments to load. When to use it - The Convention Colors section was designed to be used during State or National Convention general sessions. Hold it up in the air instead of using your phone’s flashlight. How to stop it - Simply tap the screen to return to the main screen of your app.