Teams of 5 to 8 students will engage in quick, creative, and critical thinking challenges. The team members must think on their feet by applying collaborative leadership skills and make connections to produce a response in a given time frame. The challenge will be a combination of performance-based and task-based problem solving.
- Teams will consist of 5-8 students.
- Teams will be required to collaboratively engage in higher level cognitive abilities such as abstract reasoning, problem solving and memory skills.
- The challenge will be given onsite and requires students to complete the challenge in a given time frame.
- Students will need to provide a #2 pencil.
- Awards will be given to the top exhibitors at the final session.
Students may not be able to participate in multiple challenges due to the schedule overlap at this summit or National Convention.
- Creativity - 25%
- Collaboration - 25%
- Communication - 25%
- Critical Thinking - 25%
- Leadership Skills
- Creativity & Innovation
- Communication & Collaboration
- Critical Thinking & Problem Solving