A $30.00 registration fee will be charged for all attendees at the state convention. Guests may be registered for $10.
EXCEPTION: If registered by the deadline date of the convention, two sponsors may register at no cost.
Late registrations may be done onsite at the convention. The late registration fee is $35.00.
At least two weeks prior to the convention deadline date, contact firstname.lastname@example.org to make any membership additions or changes.
- Go to Events Page
- Click on Conventions
- Click on the state tab and click register
- Enter log-in and password
- Click on all students and sponsors attending*
- Enter names of all chaperones and guests attending*
- Enter correct phone number and email in case of emergency
- Indicate sponsors or chaperones willing to coordinate or judge
- Provide contact information for any volunteers
*If only submitting entries virtually for a hybrid convention, it is not necessary to register sponsors,chaperones or guests. If participating at the onsite convention in anyway, sponsors, chaperones and guests must be registered.
- Click on the competitions to register your students
- Many competitions require names for verification purposes
- Finalize registration by clicking submit
- Any changes to registration can be made in-person at the convention.
- Competitors may be substituted at the convention
Payment made by:
- Credit Card: include school name, club ID and invoice #
- School Check: include school name, club ID and invoice #
- School Authorized PO: include school name, club ID and invoice #
- EMAIL TO: email@example.com
- MAIL TO:
National Beta Club
151 Beta Club Way
Spartanburg, SC 29306
There will be no refund of registration fees for any reason unless the entire convention is canceled by National Beta.