Online Competition Only
The Freshman Problem Solving competition is designed for a team of three to four 9th grade students to demonstrate knowledge of National Beta and current events. For the online multiple choice test, teams will be given 30 MINUTES to work collaboratively. A link to the test will be sent to registered club sponsors.
Time Limit: 30 Minutes
- A club may enter one team. The team is to consist of three to four 9th grade students.
- Teams will be given 30 minutes to complete this competition.
- The test is an online multiple choice test.
- No outside consultation is allowed during the testing time.
- Completion time of all tests will be recorded. In case of a tie, the team that finished first will be declared the winner.
- Information and Media Literacy
- Critical Thinking and Problem Solving
- Students will investigate, and find solutions and strategies from an infinite number of possibilities using inquiry, collaboration, and process-based learning.
Visit www.betaclub.org/registration and follow directions. Register students and then select competitions to enter.
- Check only 9th grade students that will participate in this competition.
All Plaques Awarded at State Convention.